WELCOME BACK TO THE ENDLESS EXHIBITION!
Individual visitors and persons living under the same roof or belonging to one 'social bubble' are welcome.
At this moment the artworks in our 'Endless Exhibition' are on display.
Also, large infrastructure works are in progress, in the run-up to new exhibitions this summer.
Before your visit
- Reservations are required. Reserve your preferred time slot via this link.
- Time slots start on Saturdays and Sundays on the hour, between 11.00 and 18.00 hours (the last time slot is 17.00 hours).
- It is recommended to bring a mouth mask, to guarantee your safety, that of the employees and other visitors.
During your visit
- Use the alcohol gel provided
- Keep a distance of 1.5 m from other visitors and museum staff
- We have mapped out a route for you, follow the white arrows
- Each visitor will receive a printout of the room text accompanying the works. Afterwards, take the text with you or leave it in the bin (room texts will not be reused)
- Toilets for visitors are regularly cleaned
- The shop on site is closed but is active online at www.kunsthalgent.bigcartel.com
- We kindly ask to limit your visit to 1 hour
- A visit to Kunsthal Gent is free of charge, but donations are welcome after your visit
How do I protect myself and others?
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap
- Cough or sneeze in a paper handkerchief or in the inside of your elbow
- Use paper handkerchiefs and dispose of in a lockable dustbin
- Stay home if you're sick yourself
- Touch your face as little as possible with your hands
- Avoid handing over hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill